When choosing the softball bats, you will face trouble selecting between end loaded and balanced bats. Therefore, we are representing a brief idea about both of the types so that you can take your decision quickly.
- 1 End-loaded Softball Bats
- 2 Balanced Softball Bats
- 3 End-loaded or Balanced Softball Bats
- 4 How to Purchasing the Softball Bats
- 5 Conclusion
End-loaded Softball Bats
End loaded softball bats is one of the best selection for the professional players in the field. However, there are certain things that you will require to use the bats. This is important to handle the end loaded bats properly in order to play with it because most of the players are not familiar to it.
End loaded softball bats is a type of softball bat that has extra weight at the end portion of the bat. In short, the weight of the softball bat is high than a balanced bat. Therefore, you will need to handle the bat perfectly so that you can use it to hit the ball harder.
Pros of end-loaded softball bats
- The end-loaded softball bats are very powerful to hit the ball
- The bats are perfect if you want to hit much harder
- The bats are durable and good swing result
- You will get good speed from the bats but less than balanced bats
Cons of end-loaded softball bats
- Hard to control the bats for inexperienced players
- The weight may be problem for some players
Some of Best End-loaded Fastpitch Softball bats
1. Mizuno Whiteout 2 Xtreme End Loaded Fast Pitch Bat (-10)
This is a high performing end-loaded fast pitch bat offering -10 swing powers to the players. This is a double wall composite design with an end loaded structure to give you the best hitting power. Don’t worry about the barrel because the 3Z technology increased the performance level of the bat. Cylinder seaming technology in the fastpitch bat increases the durability of the bat too.
2. Easton FP14S50 FS50-10 Youth Fastpitch Softball Bat
This is a powerful bat for the youth teams. The aluminum alloy made bat give the perfect hitting ability to the players. Moreover, the 31/32-inch handle with cushioned grip will always enhance your confidence while playing. Don’t worry about the weight because this is good for swing with a greater initial speed of hitting the ball.
Balanced Softball Bats
Balanced softball bats are amazing to play in order to get the best performance in the game. You will get flexible playing time along with good movement using the bat.
The balanced softball bats is one of the best kinds of bats for the softball players. This is a kind of bat with suitable weight, good initial speed, and perfect performance. The bats are structured perfectly where weight are balanced throughout the bat.
Pros of balanced softball bats
- Easy to control the bats
- The weight of the bat is quite easy to play for the newbie players
- Easy to swing bats
- Comfortable to play with the bats
- Give perfect initial speed
Cons of balanced softball bats
- Can’t hit the balls hard like end loaded bats
Some of Best Balanced Fastpitch Softball Bats
1. Easton 2015 FP15MK10 MAKO CXN ZERO -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat
This is one of the best bats of Easton brand that offers two piece systems with no vibration feature. Moreover, you will get more powerful strokes because of the fast-swing barrel. Don’t forget about the TCT Thermo Composite that offers fast speed in the game. You will get good swing speed from the balanced bat with better Hyperskin grip
2. Wilson Demarini 2016 CF8 Fastpitch Bat (-10), Grey/Optic Blue/Optic Green/White
The softball bat is available in different swing options for the players, you will get Paradox Plus composite barrel to hit for a long distance. The D-fusion 2.0 handle is ergonomic friendly with double wall for better performance. The balanced swing option using the low pro end cap, you will have a great playing time.
End-loaded or Balanced Softball Bats
In order to select between an end-loaded bat and a balanced softball bat, you will need to consider the advantages and disadvantages of the bats. However, you can easily understand the fact by considering one fact.
This is important to understand the end loaded softball bat. This is heavier than balanced bat. Therefore, you will need time to swing and hit the ball. If you are able to play with a heavy softball bat for a long time, the end loaded softball bat is for you.
If you want to get comfortable playing option along with flexibility, then, you will need to choose the balanced softball bat.
How to Purchasing the Softball Bats
In order to purchase the bat, you will need to consider the following points-
- Measurement: The measurement of the bat is important thing to understand. You should not buy a larger softball bat than your height and age for you!
- Weight: You will need to measure the weight of the bat too. There are different bats available with different weights. Therefore, you will need to buy the bat according to your reasonable weight. You can’t play good games with heavier bats than you can handle.
- Size of the Handle: You will also need to know the right size of the handle. Normally, the size of the handle depends on the size of the bat. However, you will need to buy a good shaped handle bat so that you can play with it perfectly.
- Type: There are different types of bats, like end loaded bat, balanced bat and more. Therefore, you will need to consider the features, advantages and disadvantages of each bat so that you can select the bats very easily.
Hope, you will get good softball bat for your upcoming game. If you still face trouble to select the bat between an ends loaded bat and a balanced bat, feel free to ask.